Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet murder (stream of consciousness)

They call her black like the night although her eyes shine bright like sun-rays she scorches whatever gets caught in her gaze and how she blazes her victims is amazing and with her power and skill she kills this murderess fetid with sin with a stench like cinnamon sweet spicy and strong and you'd want to hold on she tends to drag them along with honey coated words sticky sweet and spicy she'll melt your frost if you're icy and if you're lucky you might just end up stuck in her darkness though she's a source of sweet light if your vision is right all she will do is simmer and glow and if you see it you'll know that by her sweet murder she's brought you new life.


© 2008 Patricia B.

---
I don't know if that even makes any actual sense. So it goes when I'm free-writing. I like it.

2 comments:

GangStarr Girl said...

Hey Trish. I like this. It's really good for free verse. As far as the earrings, I believe the site is cubannielinks.com. If not search cubannie links in my blog and it will come up.

Unknown said...

it's hot!!!